Student Support Services
Student Wellbeing is a priority at Regent College London. The Student Support Centre was established to provide support for students in different areas of their Student journey at Regent College London. The Student Support Centre provides the following support services:
- Personal support – if you are experiencing relationship, family issues or domestic difficulties.
- Academic advice – on transfers, resuming studies, withdrawn or suspended from studies including advice on the financial implications of this.
- Information regarding sources of financial support – advice on fees and student discounts i.e: travel discounts, Totum/NUS cards.
- Study skills support – essay writing, paraphrasing, giving presentations, researching assignments, referencing, Turnitin etc.
- External support – liaising with external organisations on the students’ behalf, such as Student Finance England for direction with Student Disability Allowance, Child Care Allowance etc
- Confidential support – for students with a disability or a condition that affects their studies.
- Special needs – providing specialised support to students with learning difficulties such as dyslexia or dyspraxia through our external special needs provider Randstad.
- Advice on non-academic and pastoral issues.
- Personal support plans – providing support with Individual Assignment Submission Arrangement in the case of extenuating circumstances, Individual Maternity Support Plans, Individual Support Plans for students with mental health issues etc.
- Careers support – providing careers and employability guidance such as CV writing, cover letter guidance, developing communication skills, making successful job application, advice on opening up your own business etc.
- Mental health support – through our mobile app Mind Connect – Students will have immediate access to bespoke, mental health support information and helplines whenever they need in times of difficulties.
- Student committee – student representatives’ meetings where all the issues raised by students are discussed; ‘you said we did’ poster published to reflect actions taken
- Library– providing guidance and support with reading lists and relevant sources to support referencing of your assignments.
We are available daily from 9am to 7pm Monday to Friday and are able to conduct digital sessions via video or voice call for any confidential discussions to take place. We are also able to arrange a face to face appointment with students accordingly held at one of our campuses.
Student Support Management Team
Noaman Islam, Interim Student Services Manager
Student Services ‘Frontline’ Administrators
Student Support Officers
For all enquiries contact – Studentservices@rcl.ac.uk
Please call 020 3897 3058 to have a confidential discussion with a member of the Student Support Services Team.
Bachelor’s Degree – Everything You Need to Know
Many students choose to study a Bachelor’s Degree, whether that be straight afte…
Should I Take a Business Management Degree?
Business Management is one of the most popular degrees taken by Higher Education…
All you need to know about a Software Engineering Degree
Software Engineering is a fast paced industry, there are always developments and…