Our Mission Statement : “The End of Education is Character”
Our aims and aspirations are:
- That every student fulfils his or her academic potential.
- That teachers and students pursue academic excellence.
- That our students develop a love of learning, both individually and with others, and acquire a wide range of learning skills.
- That we create an environment in which students are confident in their ability and increasingly ready to take responsibility for their own learning.
- That every student receives excellent pastoral care within an ethos of tolerance and mutual respect.
- That every student develops relationships with peers in a way that prepares them for life beyond college.
- That every student acquires a sense of responsibility and self-discipline.
- That every student benefits from a wide range of opportunities for leadership and responsibility.
Personal and Social Development
- That our students benefit from a comprehensive personal and social education that helps them to lead happy and fulfilling lives.
- That every student discovers and develops their own skills and interests at college in preparation for the future.
- That all be given the opportunity for personal achievement and fulfilment in a way befitting their own aspirations.
- That our students develop a moral, spiritual and aesthetic awareness that makes them receptive to the world around them, bringing with it a sense of wonder and openness to the most important ideas in our own and other cultures.
- That the college recognises the crucial importance of its staff in pursuing the aims above and, as a good employer, undertakes to provide them with appropriate support such as continuing professional training, staff review and development.
Regent College’s Student Entrepreneurs Start Care Business
A few months ago Regent College Higher Education’s students Carmen Tobol and Rad…
HND students visit The Design Museum
A group of about 16 students doing their Level 4 HND Business programme and 3 te…
Regent College HE Receives Outstanding NSS 2018 Results
The NSS 2018 survey, published by the Office for Students, surveyed over 320,000…