Our Mission Statement : “The End of Education is Character”
Our aims and aspirations are:
- That every student fulfils his or her academic potential.
- That teachers and students pursue academic excellence.
- That our students develop a love of learning, both individually and with others, and acquire a wide range of learning skills.
- That we create an environment in which students are confident in their ability and increasingly ready to take responsibility for their own learning.
- That every student receives excellent pastoral care within an ethos of tolerance and mutual respect.
- That every student develops relationships with peers in a way that prepares them for life beyond college.
- That every student acquires a sense of responsibility and self-discipline.
- That every student benefits from a wide range of opportunities for leadership and responsibility.
Personal and Social Development
- That our students benefit from a comprehensive personal and social education that helps them to lead happy and fulfilling lives.
- That every student discovers and develops their own skills and interests at college in preparation for the future.
- That all be given the opportunity for personal achievement and fulfilment in a way befitting their own aspirations.
- That our students develop a moral, spiritual and aesthetic awareness that makes them receptive to the world around them, bringing with it a sense of wonder and openness to the most important ideas in our own and other cultures.
- That the college recognises the crucial importance of its staff in pursuing the aims above and, as a good employer, undertakes to provide them with appropriate support such as continuing professional training, staff review and development.
SPEAK! Nataliya’s story
Nataliya Ivanova is co-founder of SPEAK London, language and cultural exchange p…
Regent College London Launches Employability Workshops
We are delighted to announce the successful launch of our Employability Programm…
Guest talk by Dominic Johnson CBE
Dominic Johnson CBE, gave a talk on “How to lead a successful career” to our HND…