Higher National Diploma (HND) Courses
A Higher National Diploma (HND) is an excellent first step towards shaping up a successful career for yourself. They’re not as intensive as a full Bachelor’s degree, yet are a great way to explore and build knowledge of your chosen field whilst gaining invaluable vocational skills.
Higher National Diplomas (HNDs) are work-related, or vocational, higher education qualifications. HND is a higher education qualification of United Kingdom, which can be used to get enrolled into universities at an advanced level. A Higher National Diploma is equivalent to the second year of a three year degree course.
Whether you’re nearing the end of your HND qualification or just finished one, there’s never a bad time to take stock and consider your next steps.
What pathways do we offer?
Regent College London offers 7 pathways. This includes the following:
- HND in Business (General)
- HND in Business (Accounting and Finance)
- HND in Business (Business Management)
- HND in Business (Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management)
- HND in Business (Human Resource Management)
- HND in Business (Marketing)
- HND in Business (Operations Management)
Who is this course for?
Individuals who apply for this course will obtain an internationally recognised qualification that prepares them for business roles in industry. This qualification is aimed at students who would like to gain a sound understanding of business in general. The HND in Business course is suitable for a wide range of candidates including:
- School leavers
- Mature students returning to education (with related work experience)
- Individuals in employment who wish to improve their career prospects and
- Individuals who wish to start their own business.
Why should I do an HND in Business Course?
- Globally recognised qualification
- Ideal platform to move straight into employment, or on to undergraduate studies or a professional course
- Gain direct entry* into the 2nd or 3rd year of a bachelor’s degree at university (*Subject to entry requirements)
- Funding opportunities available subject to assessment by Student Finance England