This undergraduate course is a great way to stand out from the crowd to help attract career progression and future employers.
Who is the Top-Up Degree Course For?
Students who wish to obtain a Level 6 qualification and gain a full Bachelor’s Degree can enrol into the Top-Up Degree Courses at Regent College London. With this qualification, students are able to explore career progression within many fields of Business, including Business Management and Business Entrepreneurship.
Why Should I do a Business Top-Up Degree at Regent College London?
- We offer great flexibility; weekday, weekend and evening classes
- 5 Campus locations with great links to tube stations across London
- Highly experienced tutors with small class sizes
- Strong employer links which provide excellent career progression opportunities
- Our campuses are equipped with modern resources
What Pathways does Regent College London Offer?
Regent College London offers three Top-Up Degrees, which includes the following:
- BA (Hons) Business Entrepreneurship (Top-up)
- BA (Hons) Business Management (Top-up)
- BSc (Hons) Business Management (Top-up)
When and how can I apply to study a Top-Up Degree in London?
Our enrolment process is easy and hassle free! Apply today to join our Regent College London campuses in, Central London, Harrow or Kingsbury. Simply enquire about a course using our enquiry form and a member of the team will be in touch soon. Don’t wait any further, take the next step in your career today!