Bachelor’s Degree Courses
At Regent College London, we offer a range of Undergraduate Courses, from Bachelors of Science (BSc Hons) to Bachelors of Arts (BA Hons) to Bachelors of Engineering (BEng Hons). Our degrees are designed to help achieve the goals you have always wanted to!
Who is a Bachelor’s Degree with Honours For?
Anyone can apply for a Bachelor’s Degree. It depends on the entry requirements of the course you wish to complete, and, you never know, you could be Regent College London student within the next few months!
Why Should I complete a Bachelor’s Degree Regent College London?
- We offer great flexibility; weekday, weekend and evening classes
- 5 Campus locations with great links to tube stations across London
- Highly experienced tutors with small class sizes
- Strong employer links which provide excellent career progression opportunities
- Our campuses are equipped with modern resources
What Bachelor’s Degree Courses do Regent College London Offer?
We offer the following Bachelor’s Degrees:
- BA (Hons) Accountancy
- BA (Hons) Business Entrepreneurship
- BA (Hons) Business Management
- BA (Hons) Marketing
- BSc (Hons) Business Management
- BSc (Hons) Computing
- BSc (Hons) Health and Social Care
- BSc (Hons) Health and Social Science
- BEng (Hons) Software Engineering
When and how can I apply to study a Bachelor’s Degree in London?
Our enrolment process is easy and hassle free! Apply today to join our Regent College London campuses in, Central London, Harrow, Southall or Kingsbury. Simply enquire about a course using our enquiry form and a member of the team will be in touch soon. Don’t wait any further, take the next step in your career today!