Students joining Regent College London
Once you have been made and accepted your offer (and met any outstanding conditions), it is finally time to join the course and officially become a Regent College London student.
We call this process enrolment. This is the process by which you are formally (and legally) registered with the College as a student and must be completed before you join classes for teaching.
Our admissions team will invite you in to attend enrolment, you will be given a time slot to attend on a particular date ahead of the start of your course and can come in any time during that window.
We advise students to come in as early as possible within the allocated time as enrolment is done on a “first come, first served” basis and you may have to wait if other students arrive before you.
The enrolment process consists of four stages and should only take around 30 minutes to complete.
You will need to bring the following with you in order to be fully enrolled with the College:
- A valid photo ID
- Proof of address
- Proof of your right to study in the UK
- Proof of Student Funding approval (where necessary)
- Original copies of your academic certificates (with translations where necessary)
When you arrive on campus you will be directed to the enrolment area and will pass through the following four stages:
- Admissions: Our team will check your documents and update your student file accordingly
- Student Finance: Our team will check your funding status and update your file accordingly
- Enrolment: You will sign an enrolment declaration and have a photo taken for your ID card
- Cross-check: Our team will check everything is correct and issue your time-table and ID card
Applying for Student Funding (via SfE)
- Bring all of your documents in – we can’t enroll you if you don’t have them with you
- Come to your allocated session early to avoid waiting (but be prepared to wait if needed)
- Be prepared to have your student ID card picture taken on that day (you only get one shot!)
- Do not leave without your ID card and induction time-table as you will need these
- Attend your allocated session or advise us as soon as possible if you need to reschedule
If you have questions about enrolment, our team of advisors can help you. Visit us on campus, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 3870 6666.
All fields that are mandatory in the form are marked with an *