Once you have been enrolled at Regent College London, you will be given your induction and teaching time-tables. Induction is the first activity you will undertake as a fully registered student and it is important that you attend your scheduled induction session.
During induction you will get to meet our expert teaching team, as well as your fellow students and get a “feel” for the College. You will be provided with important information about the way the College works, issues relating to Health & Safety, key policies and procedures and much more.
In addition to the areas outlined above, during induction your tutors will give an overview of the following areas:
- Key teaching and support staff, course information and time-tables
- Learning resources and virtual learning
- Student wellbeing and support services
- Study skills, employability and careers support
- Thinking into Character – our unique personal development programme
We suggest that you bring the following with you to induction:
- Your student ID card
- A pen and noteboo
- Your time-table (electronic and / or printed)
Induction takes place over one day or evening and is considered as the first day of your course.
Getting the most from your Induction
- Attend – it’s important that you receive a good introduction to your course and the College
- Listen – some of the information may seem obvious or even uninteresting, but it’s important
- Question – if you miss or don’t understand something, ask our staff to repeat or clarify it
- Think – is there anything else you want to know about, if so, just ask our friendly team
- Engage – talk to the team and other students, ask questions…you get out what you put in!
If you have questions about induction, our team of advisors can help you. Visit us on campus, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 3870 6666.
All fields that are mandatory in the form are marked with an *