BSc (Hons) in Business Management with Foundation Year
Regent Means Business
Every organisation needs effective management. The BSc (Hons) in Business Management with foundation year will help you develop a career with global possibilities.
You’ll be exposed to key concepts in areas such as people management, business law, marketing, strategic management, information systems and big data, project management, finance and innovation and enterprise.
Plus, on completion of the course you’ll receive the CMI Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management (subject to approval), giving you an impressive dual-award.
As well as the BSc (Hons) in Business Management, we offer several specialisms or pathways* that you can apply for:
|People Management||UCAS Code||N520||Full course specification|
|Supply Chain||UCAS Code:||N530||Full course specification|
|Finance||UCAS Code||N540||Full course specification|
|Marketing||UCAS Code||N550||Full course specification|
|Retail||UCAS Code||N560||Full course specification|
*Pathways require a specific UCAS application using codes shown above.
Business management qualifications open doors, they are essential whether you are looking to pursue a career in business, start your own business, or achieve further success with your current employer or career.
Developing your employability is a key focus, the course is designed to help you to understand the business environment in local, national and international contexts.
You’ll also develop sought-after skills in communication, data analysis, team working and problem solving.
- Highly knowledgeable lecturers offering group and one-to-one support, ensuring that you can access the help and advice you need to succeed when you need it
- Guest speakers from industry and business, enabling you to ask questions, take part in debate and benefit from their knowledge, advice and guidance
- Flexible study options that include daytime, evening and weekend timetables, allowing you to fit your study around your personal and / or professional commitments
- Small classes which ensure that you can fully participate and benefit from receiving the full attention of our exceptional teaching team
- A central location offering excellent library and IT facilities, Wi-Fi and well-appointed teaching, learning and study areas in the heart of London’s vibrant west-end
Our BSc (Hons) Business Management course is designed to provide a broad understanding of business functions within the business and commercial world.
You’ll also have the opportunity to transfer to individual pathways in specific areas of business if you wish.
The course offers you a route into general management as well as specialist areas, such as business accounting and finance, enterprise, human resource management, business law, marketing, retail or supply chain management.
In addition to nurturing academic and sector specific knowledge, the programme aims to support your development of key employability skills, such as critical thinking, problem solving and data analysis.
Overall, the course aims to give you an essential appreciation of the skills needed to thrive and adapt in the changing world of work.
Graduates with specialist knowledge underpinned by a broader understanding of how businesses and managers operate have a competitive advantage when entering employment or self-employment.
This course will equip you to enter a range of business roles in the public, private and voluntary sectors.
Some graduates may choose to undertake further study in subjects such as marketing, finance, human resources, computing and international business management in order to develop their expertise in a particular area of business. Studying for an MBA is also another option.
- UCAS points: 48
- Level 3: Any subjects are acceptable
- GCSEs: Five at grade C or above / grade 4 to 9
- IELTS: 5.0 with no less than 4.5 in any band (Non-native speakers)
If you didn’t study GCSEs / A-Levels and have non-traditional entry qualifications or relevant work experience we will be happy to consider your application. You’ll be required to attend an interview as part of the admissions process.
- UCAS Code: N571
- Duration: 4 years
- Level: RQF Level 3-6
- Awarding Body: University of Bolton
- Assessment: Exams, essays, reports and presentations
- Mode of Delivery: Full Time
- Timetable options: Week Days / Evenings / Weekends
- Campus: Central London, W1W 5BD
- Intake dates: Sept 2019 and Jan 2020
- Fee: £8,100 per year
- Full course specification
*Subject to Validation
All fields that are mandatory in the form are marked with an *
Delivered in partnership with:
London Academic Centre