BSc (Hons) Business Management (Top-up)
Regent Means Business
Every organisation needs effective and skilled management. The BSc (Hons) Business Management (Top-up) offers graduates the opportunity to develop a career with global possibilities in a broad range of areas.
On the course, you’ll be exposed to key concepts in areas such as people management, business law, marketing, strategic management, information systems and big data, project management, finance and innovation and enterprise.
Plus, on successful completion, you’ll also receive a CMI Level 5 Award in Leadership and Management (subject to approval), giving you an impressive dual-award.
|Marketing||UCAS Code: N555||Apply directly now|
|People Management||UCAS Code: N525||Apply directly now|
|Retail||UCAS Code: N565||Apply directly now|
*Pathways require a specific UCAS application using codes shown above.
The course is designed to help you to understand the business environment and the needs of employers in local, national and international contexts.
We’ll support you to develop highly sought-after skills such as communication, data analysis, time management, team working and problem solving.
- Highly knowledgeable lecturers offering group and one-to-one support, ensuring that you can access the help and advice you need to succeed when you need it
- Guest speakers from industry and business, enabling you to ask questions, take part in debate and benefit from their knowledge, advice and guidance
- Flexible study options that include daytime, evening and weekend timetables, allowing you to fit your study around your personal and / or professional commitments
- Small classes which ensure that you can fully participate and benefit from receiving the full attention of our exceptional teaching team
- A central location offering excellent library and IT facilities, Wi-Fi and well-appointed teaching, learning and study areas in the heart of London’s vibrant west-end
You’ll also have the opportunity to transfer to individual pathways in specific areas of business if you wish.
The course offers you a route into general management as well as specialist areas, such as business accounting and finance, enterprise, human resource management, business law, marketing, retail or supply chain management.
In addition to nurturing academic and sector specific knowledge, the programme aims to support your development of key employability skills, such as critical thinking, problem solving and data analysis.
Overall, the course aims to give you an essential appreciation of the skills needed to thrive and adapt in the changing world of work.
This course will equip you to enter a range of business roles in the public, private and voluntary sectors.
Some graduates may choose to undertake further study in subjects such as marketing, finance, human resources, computing and international business management in order to develop their expertise in a particular area of business. Studying for an MBA is also another option.
If English isn’t your first language you’ll also need IELTS 6.0 with no less than 5.5 in any band (or equivalent).
If you have non-traditional entry qualifications or relevant work experience we will be happy to consider your application. You’ll be required to attend an interview as part of the admissions process.
- UCAS Code: N575
- Duration: 1 year
- Level: RQF Level 6
- Awarding Body: University of Bolton
- Assessment: Exams, essays, reports and presentations
- Mode of Delivery: Full Time
- Timetable options: Week Days / Evenings / Weekends
- Campus: Central London, W1W 5BD
- Intake dates: September, January
- Fee: £8,100 per year
Regent College London aims to provide current information for our prospectus and website at all times however, it may occasionally be unable to run an advertised course for reasons of operational viability and student experience. In the event that a course is unable to run, or is only available at a different campus, we will advise applicants and enrolled students at the earliest possible opportunity in writing. Applicants and students will, wherever feasible, be offered an alternative course or campus of study.
All fields that are mandatory in the form are marked with an *
Delivered in partnership with:
London Academic Centre