Higher National Diploma (HND)
Start your path to career success with a Higher National Diploma (HND) at Regent College. The Edexcel BTEC HND is designed to provide specialist work-related qualifications appropriate to the skills needs of a range of sectors at RQF levels 4 and 5. They have been developed to provide the required knowledge, understanding and skills in a sector context, necessary to prepare the learners for employment, academic career progression and/or to provide career development opportunities for those already in work.
The Pearson HND is a qualification that has been recognised globally, providing the opportunity for the students to enrol in universities for the third year (Top-up) of bachelor’s degrees. This is subject to the fulfilment of the other admission criteria of the universities and the final decision to make an offer lies with the universities. Top-up degrees are of one year duration, the final year of the three-year full time undergraduate BA / BSc Honours degrees.
Students making application from September 2016 onwards will undertake a Level 4 in Business, and then have 7 pathways to choose from:
- HND in Business (General)
- HND in Business (Accounting and Finance)
- HND in Business (Business Management)
- HND in Business (Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management)
- HND in Business (Human Resource Management)
- HND in Business (Marketing)
- HND in Business (Operations Management)
Foundation Year Courses
Do not have the formal qualifications to go directly onto a Bachelor’s degree course? We also offer a range of Foundation Year programmes which prepares you for it. The Foundation Year programme allows students to develop their academic study skills and build confidence in their abilities, identifying their strengths and development needs for progression onto an undergraduate degree. We offer a range of Foundation Year courses validated by Buckinghamshire New University and the University of Bolton.
- BA (Hons) Accountancy with Foundation Year
- BA (Hons) Business Management with Foundation Year
- BA (Hons) Marketing with Foundation Year
- BSc (Hons) Business Management with Foundation Year
- BSc (Hons) Computing with Foundation Year
- BSc (Hons) Health and Social Care with Foundation Year
- BSc (Hons) Health and Social Science with Foundation Year
- BEng (Hons) Software Engineering with Foundation Year
An undergraduate degree gives you the right foundation to kick-start your career. Worldwide statistics prove that university graduates are far more likely to be employed. Graduates command salaries up to 40% higher than those without a higher education. All undergraduate degrees at Regent College London are designed to prepare our students with understanding of key subjects and insights getting them ready for diverse employment opportunities across a wide range of industries. We offer a range of Bachelor’s Degrees validated by Buckinghamshire New University, University of Northampton and the University of Bolton.
- BA (Hons) Accountancy
- BA (Hons) Business Entrepreneurship
- BA (Hons) Business Management
- BA (Hons) Marketing
- BSc (Hons) Business Management
- BSc (Hons) Computing
- BSc (Hons) Health and Social Care
- BSc (Hons) Health and Social Science
- BEng (Hons) Software Engineering
Have you got an HND or Business-related level 5 qualification? Do a top-up degree in one year, gain a full Bachelor’s Degree and give your career an enormous boost! The top-up degree is a great progression route from a HND to gain a full degree. We offer Day, Evening and some Weekend classes to fit your timetable around your commitments. We offer the following top-up degrees validated by Buckinghamshire New University, University of Northampton and the University of Bolton.